KIDS HOPE U.S.A. is a national, non-profit organization which facilitates mentoring relationships with at-risk children through a church-school partnership. It has nearly 1,000 church-school partnerships in 34 states across the U.S. with over 15,000 mentor-student relationships existing within these partnerships.
We are seeking mentors, prayer partners, and scholarship providers. Being a reliable, positive role model who brings God’s unconditional love once a week for one hour could be life changing for both you and a child!
- At-risk students need role models to help them with life skills to be successful.
- It’s becoming more and more difficult to get individual attention for each student at school.
- The child can depend on the adult friend to come every week for one hour.
- Send willing adults into their local schools to reach kids who need to be reached the most.
- Support the mentor & student with prayer! Prayer partners pray for God’s love to enrich their lives and encourage them to build a positive relationship.
- Financial support on a per-student basis. A Scholarship Provider pledges a small amount ($150 of monthly support motivated by knowing that a sustained relationship will change a student’s life.
Please contact Sue Blackall with questions: 616-460-2429