When was the last time you had a professional family portrait? Please don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
It just doesn’t get any easier than in the comfort of your own church. Schedule an appointment and take advantage of this terrific opportunity.
Only one short trip to the church will assure that you (or your family) will be a part of our pictorial directory. The whole process takes 45 minutes to one hour.
Each family photographed receives a complimentary 8 x 10 portrait to be sent postage free to their home. Plus, they receive a complimentary directory.
2018 PHOTOGRAPHY DATES ARE:
February 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, from 2:00-8:30 p.m.
February 17 from 10:30am-4:00pm
Sign up for an appointment after weekend Masses throughout January & Feb 3/4 – OR online, Monday through Friday by following the instruction on the reverse side of this flyer. Appointments fill up quickly, so schedule as soon as possible to secure your preferred date and time. Make up dates will be scheduled for May.
ONLINE SCHEDULING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to the Universal Church Directories website (ucdir.com)
- Click on the box on the right side of the homepage entitled “click here to schedule your photography session”
- Enter your church code mi1070
- Enter your church password photos
- Click on the Enter button
- Click on the desired photography date
- Click on the Reserve Time button beside the desired photography appointment time
- Enter the appropriate information in all required fields (indicated by the asterisk)
- Enter your email address if a confirmation email is desired
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button at the bottom of the screen to reserve the photography appointment time in your family’s name
- If you have more than six family members being photographed, please reserve two appointments consecutively (such as 6:00 and 6:10)
- Print the next screen to use as a reminder of your family’s photography appointment
- Contact your church’s online scheduling administrator at the parish office to change or cancel your photography appointment